Set in a virtual world, Fortnite is a free video game that lets you explore all the possibilities of gaming such as fighting, chasing, escaping, and more. The vibrancy of the animations and the apocalyptic world that the game is set in, makes the game a popular choice. Fortnite released in 2017, the game became a favourite by 2019 and over 250 million users were actively engaging in the game. As of May 2020, there are around 350 million Fortnite players globally.
Fortnite was developed by Epic Games in 2017 and has three distinct game mode versions, namely, Fortnite: Save the World, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative. These three modes help you play, modify and create an identity during gameplay.
This version has a concept where 98% of people on Earth get vanished due to a storm and the remaining 2% get attacked by Zombie-like creatures. In every mission, four players are assigned a mission and the players safeguard the existing population from the zombie like creatures.
This Creative mode in Fortnite lets players explore their ideas and create an island for themselves. Friends can visit the island, make changes, take up roles, etc. This island has several features that gives players the authority to rule over their own island.
This is one of the most popular games that has simple gameplay and players can use weapons, vehicles and resources to eliminate their opponents. Among three, Fortnite Battle Royale in particular became a massive hit in less than a year’s time with more than 125 million players globally.
The game was so successful that there was a Fortnite World Cup that took place in New York City in 2019. In the following years, Epic Games cancelled the tournaments in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID 19 induced lockdown. The company will continue to conduct online tournaments and competitions.
Manthra Koliyer is a writer at Gutshot Magazine. She has an affinity for seeing the world through people’s eyes. With a bubbly fun personality, you can always catch her chatting with anyone she comes across. Holding an English Literature degree from Wilson College, Mumbai, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism from Asian College of Journalism, this pop culture fanatic is ready to take on the world with a pen, paper, and microphone. She also actively works on her personal blog called namasteyconvict.blogspot.com, where for a moment she lets you into her drama-filled world.
Signup with "GUTSHOT" and get $2 FREE
Offer: 200% bonus up to $1,000 or $100 in instant rewards on first deposit
Sign-up with Gutshot
Offer: Get ₹100 FREE
Sign-up code: GUT100
Offer: Get ₹50 FREE Bonus
Offer: Get ₹50 Sign-up Bonus FREE
Sign-up code: NA
Offer: Get up to 50% Rake Back on PLO Tables
Offer: Deposit ₹100 using code 'SHIP200' & Get Up To 200% Bonus
Sign-up with code "GUTSHOT"
Offer: Welcome Bonus - 100% upto $600
100% Bonus On 1st Deposit
Offer: Use Code: GUTSHOT
Sign Up and Get ₹1000 FREE (₹250 Instant)
Sign-up with "GUTSHT"
Offer: Get FREE Rs.100 (50 Instant & 50 Locked)
Sign-up with code PHGUTSHOT
Offer: Get 100% Bonus on First Deposit using code GSFTD
Use code: WELCOME1000
Offer: Get ₹1000 Bonus
Sign-up with "GUTSHOT"
Offer: Get FREE Rs.100
Use Code: GSMAG
Offer: Sign Up And Get ₹100 FREE
Use code GUTSHOT
Offer: Sign up and get ₹50 FREE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE