Gaurav Sood’s poker game is on point with an amazing number of 86 titles to his name. The young poker pro is among the best players within the online poker circuit. He even featured as the cover star on Gutshot’s E-magazine, March Edition. We got this poker pro to play 21 Questions with us and below are the interesting answers we got.
1. How old are you?
2. Where were you born?
3. What is your star sign?
4. How tall are you?
5. One colour you like to wear all the time.
6. What flavour of ice cream would you like to be?
7. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Butter Chicken in Cambodia which surprisingly was better than most Butter Chicken I’ve had in India.
8. One thing on your bucket list
Travelling to the Northern Lights
9. Your favourite actor?
10. One achievement of yours that you’re proud of?
Turning my poker hobby into a profession and making my dear ones proud.
11. Your favourite fruit?
12. How do you like your coffee?
I’m not really a coffee person
13. One series you always re-watch.
14. What is your most-used emoji?
15. If you could change your name, what would it be?
I like my name a lot, to be honest.
16. What was your favourite subject in school?
17. When did you last click a selfie?
A week back
18. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Last year in March, while I was going through a downswing, Sriharsha Doddapaneni reminded me of how fortunate we were to be doing what we’re doing and that we should just keep putting in the hard work without worrying too much about the results.
19. One thing you cannot do without.
Friends and family
20. Your most expensive purchase till date?
It was a pretty nice system (CPU) that I got especially for poker a year back. I’m not that big on splurging.
21. What’s your perfect Sunday like?
Wake up early, get some good exercise, study, meditate before a poker session and then start the MTT grind.
That’s all for now. We’ll be back with more players with our 21 Questions. If you want any of your favourite players to feature here, leave a comment down below. Keep reading GutshotMagazine.com and follow us on Facebook, Telegram and Instagram for regular updates.
Donna Amo is a writer at Gutshot Magazine. She is a graduate from Sophia College of Women, Mumbai with a degree in English Literature. When this October born foodie is not writing content or poetry, she spends her time laughing at memes or watching series. Based out of Mizoram, she is drawn to all things nature and has a soft spot for puppies.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE