Red Chip Poker is a leading online poker coaching platform, that offers not only courses but also a wealth of poker knowledge through their books, authored by their inhouse coaches and authors. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, these books cover various aspects of the game.
RCP coaching has authored 25+ books over time, some which are FREE while others being available for minimal prices, both on their poker training website as well as on marketplaces like Amazon. See below for some of the most notable Red Chip Poker books, which can change the way you play your poker.
1) GTO Poker Gems: This is their latest poker book which distils years of solver work and exploration into a digestible form. It provides powerful insights on concepts like bet sizing, preflop defense, and range construction.
2) Poker Workbook (Math & Preflop): A best-selling workbook that guides you through 1,500+ problems to enhance your math and preflop strategy. Topics include combos, pot odds, EV, and 3-betting. It comes with a complete answer key and a companion video course.
3) The Postflop Poker Workbook: Perfect for intermediate players, this off-table study tool helps refine your technical skillset. Practice scenarios like hitting vs. missing, runouts, floating, pot geometry, and complete hand history explorations.
4) OAK (Optimising Ace King): Focused on the starting hand Ace King (AK), this book explores cohesive poker strategy. Learn about 3bet-4bet wars, handling flops when you miss, playing draws, and maximizing value. One of the few books out there that focus on a single starting hand!
5) Unfolding Poker: SplitSuit takes an unconventional approach, answering common questions like “When should I hold or fold an overpair?” and “what to do when my c-bets fail?” with actionable advice on how to tackle each such situation.
6) Scoop!: Big O and PLO8: Greg Vail covers hand selection, playing one-way hands, and alternative lines to outmanoeuvre opponents in games like Big O and PLO8. It concentrates on winning high low concepts for the Hold’em mind.
Additionally, Red Chip Poker offers range workbooks to improve your hand reading skills. These workbooks contain 40 unique hand reading exercises tailored to live cash, 6-max cash, or tournament play. With these, you can strengthen your ability to assign ranges in real-time and uncover +EV plays that others might miss.
So don’t waste any further time, register to Red Chip Poker poker coaching and check out all their different courses, books, the app, and much more – all of which will help improve your game, drastically! 🃏📚
Gutshot Magazine is India’s leading real money gaming magazine that covers news, updates, previews, highlights, features and much more across verticals like poker, rummy, and fantasy sports. Our rich history that has spanned over a decade now, Gutshot Magazine has always tied up with events and tournaments that have helped push the awareness of skill gaming in the country. If you are looking for the latest updates across real money gaming, then you have arrived at the perfect destination.