Follow These 10 Rules To Play Battlegrounds Mobile Safely
Ever since PUBG was banned over security issues in September last year, the developer Krafton has been making numerous efforts to bring the game back. The game publisher announced a new version of the popular battle royale game — Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Currently, the much-awaited game is in its public beta testing phase. The game will be launched soon. Ahead of its official launch, the developer has released a set of rules for the players. Violating those rules would lead to players being banned from the game. Players will also lose their in-game possessions by doing so.
Below are 10 rules issued by the developer:
- Players should not use any cheating tools to gain an additional advantage over other players.
- Players should not use any unauthorized third-party program to play the game.
- Players should not make any unauthorised changes to client file data, including mods for removing grass or changing the grass models in the game.
- No player should use an unofficial game client, which provides players access to the game.
- Promotion of illegal information or websites inside of the game is strictly prohibited.
- Players should not set up a team game, where players get to cheat in any manner.
- There should be no use of any unauthorized payment channels to recharge UC, the in-game currency.
- Players are prohibited from teaming up with players from other in-game teams to offer an unjust advantage in the game.
- The in-game currency and any other in-game items must be purchased only from the services authorized. Purchases made via unauthorized services or channels will be considered as violation of rules and will lead to the player account getting blocked.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India will take action to deduct the illegal top-up amount from your account following the end-user license agreement. The new top-up will also be counted in the deduction until the total illegal top-up amount has been deducted.
The developer seems to be very serious about the game’s comeback and doesn’t want to take any risk when it comes to the game this time around. Make sure not to violate these rules and regulations to play the game safely.
For more news and updates about esports, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com. Follow us on our social handles Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram.
Amarylisa Gonsalves is a Content Writer at Gutshot Magazine. Advancing from a marketing background, she found her calling in writing. She takes delight in exploring genres and is a curious learner. Patient and ambivert, she believes in letting her work speak for itself. Apart from content writing, she finds solace in writing poetry by manifesting herself through words. Additionally, she adores indulging in travelling, drawing and DIY crafts.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Crosses 20 Million P...
Battlegrounds Mobile India Roster Of Team Tamil...
AP MLA Writes To PM To Ban Battlegrounds Mobile...