UtterAI Test Widget
MPL Poker
Junglee Poker - Desktop App Is Now LIVE!
A23 Poker
How To Get A Welcome Bonus Of Up To 10,000? Poker
Kumar Shubham
Posted on 21 Mar, 2023
By Kumar Shubham
On 21 Mar, 2023
Share
By Kumar Shubham
On 21 Mar, 2023
Share

How To Get A Welcome Bonus Of Up To 10,000?


All poker players, now is your chance to earn a welcome bonus simply by making a deposit. Yes, you read that correctly. Pocketing big winnings by playing poker online is something we all strive to do regularly with every winning enticing us to play more. However, apart from that, almost every player wants some sort of extra bonus, prize, or reward when they make their first deposit.

One of the most popular online poker platforms, PokerHigh has recently launched a new welcome bonus that will surely catch the attention of all poker players. Here’s an enticing opportunity to claim up to ₹10,000 in welcome bonus on your first deposit.

Now you know how poker players can be eligible for this exciting deal by making a minimum deposit of only ₹50. Just remember to use the code ‘POKER’ when depositing to receive this bonus.


Also Read: Who Are The Winners Of IndiaPlays’ March Hand’s Challenge?


It is worth noting that the bonus benefit will be divided into two parts, with 20% being game bonus and the remaining 80% being locked bonus. Your game bonus will expire 30 days after it is credited, and your locked bonus will be valid for a total of 60 days from the date of credit.

Keep in mind, players need to generate a rake worth ₹10 to unlock a bonus worth ₹1 bonus. There’s more on PokerHigh so hold on. The Player Hunt Season 3 will be held in Mumbai, so keep an eye on this poker reality show. Prepare to see some of the best players compete against each other in a fierce competition.

If you’re already beaming with joy, head over to the PokerHigh and sign up via Gutshot Magazine right away. Don’t miss this opportunity to grab a hefty welcome bonus and a chance to grind in PokerHigh’s marquee events to win big.

For more news and updates, keep reading Gutshot Magazine. Follow us on FacebookInstagramTwitter, and Telegram.

PokerHigh’s OFC CASHFALL Offers Mega Rewards!


Tagged : 

More News

Samyak Sethi Triumphed In The Cashmaker Triple Chance
Poker
21 Mar,2023 

Samyak Sethi Triumphed In The Cashmaker Triple ...

IndiaPlays Crowned Winners! Who Are They?
Poker
21 Mar,2023 

IndiaPlays Crowned Winners! Who Are They?

How Goonjan Mall, Samyak Sethi and Sreekanth Narayan Nailed Sunday Flagships?
Poker
20 Mar,2023 

How Goonjan Mall, Samyak Sethi and Sreekanth Na...


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Natural8 India

Top 15 Poker Rooms

Junglee Poker Dhina Dhin Dha Tournament Series ₹6 Crore GTD

Junglee Poker Dhina Dhin Dha Tournament Series ₹6 Crore GTD