UtterAI Test Widget
MPL Poker
Read The Latest Issue of Our e-Magazine
A23 Poker
Blitzpoker Offers 100% Welcome Bonus! Poker
Smit Trivedi
Posted on 20 Jul, 2023
By Smit Trivedi
On 20 Jul, 2023
Share
By Smit Trivedi
On 20 Jul, 2023
Share

Blitzpoker Offers 100% Welcome Bonus!


Poker has grown exponentially in India over the last few years. While it was earlier considered to be an activity that can be enjoyed in leisure time, a lot of people are now looking to turn into professional poker players. It has gone on to become more than a card game, with people’s interest growing with each passing day.

Citing the increasing number of players in the game, Blitzpoker has come up with a welcome bonus promotion for all new players on its site. As one of the leading online platforms in the country, the poker brand has presented an amazing opportunity which is set to entice all poker players and enthusiasts.

Latest offer on Blitzpoker

Blitzpoker has announced a major welcome bonus offer on the platform. They are focused on not only rewarding winners but also looking to reward the depositors too. Let’s have a look at all the latest promotion presented by the platform for all its users.

The welcome bonus offer available on Blitzpoker allows players to get a 100% welcome bonus up to ₹25,000! Yes, you read it right! Up to ₹25,000 with deposits starting at just ₹50!

All you need to do is use the code ‘GRAB200’ while making a minimum deposit of ₹50 on the platform to avail of this offer! Remember 50% of the rewards will be shared as game bonus (Up to ₹100), while the remaining 50% will be given away as power bonus (Up to ₹100).


ALSO READ: Alan Keating Misreads His Fives As Deuces, Calls A 100K Raise


The higher your deposit amount, the more rewards are on offer! A minimum deposit of ₹250 sees players get the chance to earn a 100% welcome bonus up to ₹2,500! It can only be availed if the user adds ‘GRAB2500’ while making the deposit. Remember, 40% of the rewards will be given as game bonus (Up to ₹1,000), while the remaining 60% as power bonus (Up to ₹1,500).

Last but not least, Blitzpoker players can walk away with a minimum deposit of ₹2,500! This 100% welcome bonus offer can be used by adding the code ‘GRAB25T’ with 20% of the rewards coming as a game bonus, with the remaining (up to ₹20,000) being a part of the power bonus on offer!

So, what are you waiting for? Register on Blitzpoker via Gutshot Magazine right now!

For more news and updates, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com. Follow us on FacebookInstagramTwitter, and Telegram.

Blitzpoker Gutshot Exclusive FTD Offer


Tagged : 

More News

Wynn Stocks See An Uptick Post Barclays Upgrade
Casino
19 May,2023 

Wynn Stocks See An Uptick Post Barclays Upgrade

Gameskraft Foundation and Inspire Institute of Sport Join Hands for India's Sporting Champions
Gaming
22 May,2023 

Gameskraft Foundation and Inspire Institute of ...

Yudiz Solutions Set To Launch Multi-Gaming Platform And Gaming Studio Ahead Of IPO
Gaming
25 May,2023 

Yudiz Solutions Set To Launch Multi-Gaming Plat...


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Natural8 India

Top 15 Poker Rooms