The latest news update about the online gaming platform, i3 Interactive Inc states that the company has entered an agreement to acquire a majority stake in LivePools Private Limited. The news reports further add how i3 Interactive under its India expansion strategy, will be acquiring a majority stake of 51% for an aggregate cost of USD $7,500,000. Furthermore, i3 Interactive Inc will be taking hold of the majority stake over four tranches. As per the terms of agreement with LivePools, i3 Interactive can acquire the remaining minority stake of 49% on or before February 1, 2022. The 49% minority stake in LivePools will cost i3 Interactive USD $7,500,000.
According to the latest media reports, i3 Interactive Inc is on some serious expansion spree. Previously, Gutshot reported on how i3 Interactive acquired a controlling interest in Indian Poker Operation. The Indian entity is touted to be one of the biggest poker networks across the world. i3 Interactive is expanding its foothold in the Indian online gaming market. The country is one of the fastest growing markets in the world with respect to online gaming. i3 Interactive’s latest agreement with LivePools will also open doors for the former in the arena of fantasy sports, rummy and quiz gaming. The company is dedicatedly working towards its expansion in the online gaming market in India. Further, by acquiring the controlling stake in LivePools, i3 Interactive Inc has added another feather in its cap after the launch of BlitzPoker.
Apart from the company’s poker product offerings, i3 Interactive is eyeing at building a robust and technologically advanced ecosystem for the players, in order to make sure that they have a world class gaming experience. If news reports are anything to go by then i3 Interactive’s ecosystem will also include esports and skill based gaming. i3 Interactive is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to their expansion strategy and its execution. The company’s acquisition of LivePools and Indian Poker Operation is proof of their aggressive expansion plans. For more such stories, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com.
With a Masters Degree in Journalism and Communication, Mrinal Gujare currently is cruising through an exciting genre of writing and editing at Gutshot Magazine. Apart from being an Editor, Mrinal is an avid reader and a former contemporary dancer. She is also perennially hungry for intriguing scoops from across the globe. No holds barred is the rule Mrinal follows in life.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE