A new city-based Free Fire tournament called Free Fire City Open (FFCO) has been announced by Free Fire India. The tournament will be open for all and will be a platform where amateur or underdog players will be able to make their mark in the Free Fire esports circuit. This is a big opportunity for good but non-professional players to make their presence known in the Free Fire community.
Interested players can register themselves for the first stage of the tournament i.e the online qualifiers starting from 26 April, 2021. The registration period will be open till 30 April, 2021 at 9 PM IST. The announcement for the tournament was made through the Free Fire India social media handles.
ALSO READ: 5 Best MP40 Skins From Garena Free Fire
- Players must be at 12 years of age.
- All players need to have a Level 40 rank.
- The minimum ranking of players must be Diamond 1 or above and have a ranking point of 2538 throughout the entire period of the open qualifier of FFCO.
- All the three players in the team including the team captain need to be from the same region.
- Regions will be based on a player’s Aadhar Card.
- Each region will be named after its major cities. For example, Maharashtra as Mumbai, West Bengal as Kolkata, Telangana as Hyderabad, etc.)
The online qualifiers are slated to take place on 30 April, 2021 from 4 PM to 9 PM IST. After which the top 12 teams will be selected from each region and then advance to the respective regional finals. The 12 teams that don’t represent any region will then advance to the wildcard finals.
As the competition progresses, the top eight teams that managed to get the most fan votes will then get to compete in the Free Fire Open. Fans of teams can vote through a google form that will be given out. For more news and updates on Free Fire tournaments, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com. Follow us on our social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE