Mondays With Mayank – Best Apps To Play Fantasy Sports
by Manthra Koliyer
Posted on 07 Dec, 2020
Hello fantasy sports lovers! In this week’s interview with Mayank, a fantasy sports analyst, we give you the best applications suggested by him in order to play and invest your money on. Meanwhile, last Monday we had begun this series and covered one of the most important topics – An Introduction To Fantasy Sports. Take a look if you haven’t checked it out already.
Mayank is the founder of the brand FantasyArena and has been a part of this industry for three years now. He runs a successful YouTube channel with 1,20,000+ subscribers. To get an idea about fantasy sports in general, you can take a look at the exclusive interview that Gutshot conducted with Mayank! Here are the top picks among his favourites :
- Apart from being one of the leaders in fantasy gaming BalleBaazi has a brilliant user interface and unique features. With Yuvraj Singh as the brand ambassador you can only expect the best.
- In addition to classic or regular fantasy sports, BalleBaazi also has various other fantasy formats. Among the four or five formats available, you can opt for bowling and batting league, you can pick 5 batsmen or 5 bowlers for the entire match. A wise investor would look for other opportunities to earn money with lesser competition and a different format.
- If you being the user are not able to select the best players, you can pick the worst performing players, which is known as ‘Reverse Fantasy‘ where you can form a team of 11 Players who according to you will score lesser points
- Recently, BalleBaazi did a FREE giveaway of a Bajaj Pulsar Bike along with the channel collaboration of FantasyArena. Players that used the referral code ‘GLTFAMILY‘ during signup on BalleBaazi got a free chance to participate in the free bike (Bajaj Pulsar) and mobile phone giveaway.
- BalleBaazi is known for its instant withdrawals and they also have Paytm as their withdrawal options. This is very important as players should not worry about money when investing in Ballebaazi.
- Gamezy’s brand ambassador is ace cricketer KL Rahul.
- The brand provides the most user-friendly website and has more than 20 Lakh downloads. Gamezy has fast withdrawals, and as a player, you do not have to worry about the money that you have invested.
- Apart from normal or conventional fantasy, they have several unique concepts and one among them is the 2nd ‘Innings Fantasy’. After the first innings gets over, you can pick batsmen who will bat in 2nd innings and bowlers who will play in 2nd innings.
- In the past few months, they introduced a revolutionary concept called ‘Live Fantasy‘ where you can play for 5 overs and win lakhs within 25-30mins. You don’t even have to wait for the entire match to get over.
- They also run festive offers on bonuses and giveaways. Gamezy recently conducted a free giveaway with FantasyArena of over INR 10 Lakh during the IPL season for users that use code ‘GLTFAMILY‘ during signup.
If many of you have wondered why we have not talked about the fantasy giant Dream11, it’s because they are the pioneers in the field. Many associate Fantasy Sports with Dream11 and thus we did not feel the need to mention this already well-known brand. Here’s how other apps are different from Dream11 :
- When Dream11 started expansion 4-5 years ago they gave INR 250 as a bonus but now people don’t get a bonus even if they deposit a huge amount. The key is to catch the site when it is young and new in the business. You can take advantage of the initial phase by picking the right app after a thorough research
- So just don’t wait to grab your chance because you never know when those apps would grow as big as Dream11. You wouldn’t want to regret why you didn’t capitalize on the freebies.
Key points to remember
- Always do a background check of the apps where you plan on investing, especially before submitting your PAN card details. Don’t play everywhere, just pick a maximum of 3-4 apps and practice winning on those apps.
- Brand ambassadors, withdrawals, registration certificates, and many other background verifications are a must for an app to be authentic. Verify everything because there could be a risky path ahead. By doing the aforementioned background checks, you will be able to minimize risks.
These tips just make you aware of the lesser-known but rapidly growing apps in the business. Next Monday, we will help you understand a few other tips that fantasy sports enthusiasts would love to know. Keep watching this space every Monday and wait for this fantasy analyst to answer all your questions. You can give us your feedback and send questions that you want us to work on in the upcoming weeks.
About the Interviewee: Mayank is a Fantasy Sports lover. He is an engineer by profession and a YouTuber by choice. He has completed Btech in Food technology and also holds an MBA in Operations. He also has an Android App named FantasyArena, check it out! You can view his Youtube & Telegram channel here.
Mondays With Mayank – An Introduction To ...
November Edition of Gutshot’s E-Magazine Is Her...
What you must know about Fantasy Gaming in India!