16+ CR GTD
Nostra Rummy Banner
Gully Rummy - Lead
Gutshot Poll: Gully Rummy's Instant Cashout Is Top Favourite Among Instagram Users Rummy

Gutshot Poll: Gully Rummy’s Instant Cashout Is Top Favourite Among Instagram Users

by Manthra Koliyer Posted on 17 Jan, 2021

Gully Rummy has emerged as one of the best rummy platforms and the go-to place for several rummy enthusiasts. To know more about this platform, Gutshot conducted a poll on its Instagram handle. The results of the poll were in favour of the ‘Instant Cashout’ feature of Gully Rummy.

We quizzed the Instagram users about the best feature of Gully Rummy. With 75% votes ‘Instant Cashout’ feature stood as the undisputed favourite among Instagram users. The remaining 25% votes went to ‘leaderboard prizes.’ Based on the poll results, we have listed down why the Instant feature of Gully Rummy turned out to be the winner.

Gully Rummy is a flourishing online rummy platform. The brand is leaving no stone unturned in proving its mettle in the industry. The online rummy platform has an instant 60 seconds cashout system, which is faster than most rummy platforms in the country. This feature makes the brand one of the most favoured online platforms for rummy.

Just like the Instant Cashout feature, the rummy platform also has several other features which are noteworthy. Gully Rummy has an exciting bonus for all the newbies. New players on Gully Rummy get a free bonus of INR 5000 upon registering.

Lastly, other than the Instant Cashout feature and the exciting bonuses, Gully Rummy also has the best tournaments lined up for all rummy lovers. Daily Freerolls worth INR 500, tournaments worth INR 10,000 GTD and several other offers daily.  

Gully Rummy is heaven for rummy lovers. The brand has its leaderboard tournaments like Fortnightly Prizes – Superstar Club, Fortnightly Prizes – Elite Club, Welcome 2021 – Daily Prizes, and more. Folks grab this opportunity and sign up on Gully Rummy. Other than these bonuses, Gully Rummy also has hassle-free customer service.

To read similar articles on rummy, keep reading Gutshotmagazine.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Telegram.

Gully rummy republic 2021




Tagged : 

More News

Review
16 Nov,2020 

One Of The Most Promising Online Gaming Brands:...

SIGN UP to Gully Rummy And Get INR 50 Instant Bonus
Rummy
7 Jan,2021 

SIGN UP to Gully Rummy And Get INR 50 Instant B...

This Republic Day WIN Big With Gully Rummy
Rummy
16 Jan,2021 

This Republic Day WIN Big With Gully Rummy


Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Card Baazi box

Top 15 Rummy Rooms

Want to share your thoughts about poker?

Then click the button to submit your article.

IndiaPlays Rummy Daily Rummy 5K Depositors Tournament

IndiaPlays Rummy Daily Rummy 5K Depositors Tournament