Top Five New Year Resolutions You Must Surely Not Make
Were you among those who raised a toast on new years eve last year, made a zillion resolutions and could not implement any of them? After the year 2020, most of us would choose to rethink on the New Year resolution part.
For poker players, 2020 must have surely been a roller coaster ride as most live poker tournaments shifted entirely to the virtual space. The pandemic restricted traveling, social gatherings and everything else. While India is still under lockdown, here are a few New Year resolutions you should surely not make.
- Were you planning to apply for a Schengen visa in 2021? Here’s why you shouldn’t. Offers for travelling across the globe at cheaper rates are now available. But all of that comes with a clause. So, resolutions to travel the world and see the best places on this globe will surely have to wait.
- Do not make resolutions where you have aimed at a certain goal and want to beat that in the upcoming year. Always aim to sharpen your skills and work your way up. It takes years altogether to ace at poker.
- Do not make resolutions that you will not be able to keep. For example, you have fixed your mind about winning a specific tournament, but you also need to be realistic about it. If you only pay attention at the GTD that the tournament offers but are unprepared, you will only end up losing money and confidence.
- Do not make a resolution to stick to one poker platform. By doing so, you will end up limiting yourself. Keep using your poker skills to play on various websites to gain benefits and experience.
- Lastly, do not make resolutions to reduce or put on weight. If you wish to bring about a change in your body, you need to work on it slowly and steadily. Aim at being fitter, both physically and mentally. As a poker player who grinds almost through the night, you need to first keep a check on your health and then decide ways to better it.
So players, remember, these are the top five resolutions you must not make in 2021. For more news and updates about online poker, continue reading GutshotMagazine.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Manthra Koliyer is a writer at Gutshot Magazine. She has an affinity for seeing the world through people’s eyes. With a bubbly fun personality, you can always catch her chatting with anyone she comes across. Holding an English Literature degree from Wilson College, Mumbai, this pop culture fanatic is ready to take on the world with a pen, paper, and microphone. She also actively works on her personal blog called namasteyconvict.blogspot.com, where for a moment she lets you into her drama-filled world.
Top 20 Gaming Stories of 2020 – Part 2
Gutshot’s Dec E-Mag Is Out Now And It’s FREE To...
Top 20 Gaming Stories of 2020 – Part 1