PokerHigh Daily Feature Tournaments Offer Big Winnings
Recently, PokerHigh has introduced a variety of poker tournaments in which you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your poker skills and, ultimately, become the one to win a larger prize pool by playing through the flow of various types of tournaments.
The tournaments are scheduled throughout the week. This means you will have a week to grind and boost your bankroll. At PokerHigh’s daily feature tournaments every tournament is a bankroll booster, they have some flagship tourneys as well.
Some of the most prominent tournaments are:
- The Cash-Maker Triple Chance: Every Monday at 8:00 PM, begin playing in this tournament by registering on PokerHigh and depositing the buy-in amount of ₹3,300 to play the ₹10 Lakh GTD tournament.
- Mega Stack: This tournament has a large prize pool of ₹18 Lakh GTD and you can enter this tournament for a buy-in of ₹4,400. It takes place every Tuesday at 8:00 PM.
- Tuesday High Roller: Every Tuesday at 9:00 PM, players will have the opportunity to compete in this event which has a prize pool of ₹15 Lakh with a buy-in of ₹11,000.
- Destiny: One of the most important tournaments among those offered by PokerHigh is the Destiny ₹18 Lakh GTD. You can start grinding in this one at 8:00 PM every Wednesday for a buy-in of ₹5,500.
- Wednesday High Roller: Though the buy-in for this tournament is on the higher side (₹16,500) the returns will be bigger. The best part about this tournament is that there will be fewer players to compete against, which will increase your chances of winning. The guaranteed prize pool for this tournament is ₹20 Lakh, and it will take place every Wednesday at 9:00 PM.
- Ultron: Every Thursday at 8:00 PM, players can compete in Ultron for a prize pool of ₹23 Lakh with a buy-in of ₹6,600.
- Thursday High Roller: For a buy-in of ₹22,000, you can grind and win big money from a prize pool of ₹25 Lakh. The event takes place every Thursday at 9:00 PM.
- Elite: It’s always fun to play big before the weekend, and PokerHigh is giving its poker fanatics the chance to play for a prize pool of ₹30 Lakh for an ₹11,000 buy-in every Friday at 9:00 PM.
- Dynamite DST: Players, you can all participate in this tournament, which has a prize pool of ₹12 Lakh and a buy-in of ₹3,300.
- Sunday Superstack: Get ready to have a good time on Sunday by participating in the Sunday Superstack, which has a prize pool of ₹35 Lakh. The entry fee for this tournament is ₹11,000.
You have gone well over the flagship offerings that have a larger prize pool, but this isn’t the end of tournaments; PokerHigh has more tournaments scheduled to make your day worthwhile.
ALSO READ: Grab PokerHigh’s Gutshot Exclusive FTD Offer Now!
The schedule table is attached for your convenience:
Don’t miss out on the chance to play in PokerHigh’s daily feature tournaments and boost your bankroll. Begin by signing up on PokerHigh through Gutshot and take advantage of some really cool and exciting offers as well.
For more news and updates, keep reading Gutshot Magazine. Follow us on our social handles Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram.
A young and passionate writer with a postgraduate degree in Radio and Television Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Kumar Shubham works as an Executive Content Writer for Gutshot Magazine and enjoys watching movies, making short films, and doing voice overs.
Grab PokerHigh’s Gutshot Exclusive FTD Offer Now!
Final Table Series Schedule Is Out!
PokerHigh Ties Up With Legends Cup 2023 For Cor...