16+ CR GTD
MPL Poker
Click here to get the latest issue of our e-Magazine
Pokersaint
Gutshot Poll: PUBG Beats FAU-G Even When Banned In The Country Gaming
Donna Amo
Posted on 18 Jan, 2021
By Donna Amo
On 18 Jan, 2021
Share
By Donna Amo
On 18 Jan, 2021
Share

Gutshot Poll: PUBG Beats FAU-G Even When Banned In The Country


Last year in September, the government of India banned over 118 Chinese apps in the country due to privacy and security concerns. The association of PUBG mobile with China based company Tencent Games led to its subsequent ban, given the background of political tension between India and China. Since the ban, fans of the online gaming app have been patiently waiting for its relaunch. The game was extremely popular in the country with millions of active users. There was a strong buzz that PUBG India is looking at a relaunch between second and third week of January. Some speculate that the app may not return before March.

With PUBG’s exit leaving a huge void in the gaming market, it wasn’t long after that an announcement for a new home-developed mobile game called FAU-G (Fearless and United Guards) was made. This created a huge furore in the gaming industry specially because it seemed like FAU-G was set to fill this void.

Finally, the official launch date for the highly anticipated game (FAU-G) has been confirmed for January 26, 2021. But between the two, it looks like FAU-G Mobile is one step ahead of its competitor with pre-registrations for the game available on Google Play.

PUGB vs FAU-G

There is a lot of speculation around the launch of PUBG Mobile with some sources suggesting that the relaunch will actually happen in March 2021 and not January. Many are also still skeptical about the January date as the Government of India still needs to issue a formal statement regarding the game’s status. A recent news report by Trak.in claims that the government may soon give the green light from the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to PUBG India.

Gutshot ran a poll on its Instagram stories, to get an idea about which one of the two games are a favourite with the players. The results showed that 69% of our Instagram users voted for PUBG and the remaining 31% picked FAU-G. Looks like the majority of fans are still hoping for PUBG to make its comeback.

The two games have always been pitted against each other. But despite their similar sounding names, FAU-G developers nCore Games insisted that both games were vastly different from each other. This may be true as PUBG is a Battle Royale game and FAU-G is more of an action game, reportedly based on the Galwan Valley face-off between India and China.

For more updates and information on the upcoming launch of FAU-G, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com. You can follow us on FacebookInstagram, and Telegram too.

Grab Pocket52's Extra 30% Deposit Bonus Now!

Gutshot Magazine

Tagged : 

More News

FAU-G Pre-Registrations Available On Google Play
Gaming
2 Dec,2020 

FAU-G Pre-Registrations Available On Google Play

Gaming
11 Dec,2020 

PUBG Mobile To Come Back With Welcome Gifts For...

PUBG Corp. in talks with Airtel to get distribution rights
Gaming
7 Oct,2020 

PUBG Corp. in talks with Airtel to get distribu...


Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Dangal

Top 10 Poker Rooms

Pokersaint box banner

SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE


    • Accept .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt files only. and Max file size 20MB.

    Natural8 Tournament Guarantees July

    SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE


      • Accept .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt files only. and Max file size 20MB.

      Natural8 Tournament Guarantees July