Wondering how to make your February worthwhile? Well, we have some exciting news for you all. Pocket52 is ready to cheer up your month fantastically by offering you a chance to play and earn from the prize pool of ₹3.2 Crore GTD. The advertised guarantee of ₹3.2 Crore is up for grabs the whole month. Every Sunday on Pocket52 you can grind in Pocket Kings for a prize pool of worth ₹12 Lakh GTD and the start time for the tournament will be 8 PM sharp. You can start playing Pocket Kings with a buy-in amount of ₹3,300
The next in line comes the tournament named Pocket Queens that is scheduled for every Friday and Saturday at 8 PM. Every player needs to deposit a buy-in amount of ₹2,500 to enroll themselves in this event that is rewarding its players with a guaranteed amount of ₹7.5 Lakh. From Monday to Thursday players can register themselves for the Pocket Jacks tournament with a minimum buy-in amount of ₹1,650 for a guaranteed prize pool of ₹4.5 Lakh.
Apart from this there are more tournaments that are going to take place in the month of February for different prize pools i.e ₹1.75 Lakh GTD, ₹1.5 Lakh GTD, ₹80,000 GTD, ₹75,000 GTD and ₹60,000 GTD. These 28 days of poker are going to be all thrilling, charged up and intense where your poker minds need to be on point. This promotion is pretty crucial for the newbies and the mid-level players. So, buckle up and get ready to grind daily to win every single day in February. Sign up on Pocket52 now!
ALSO READ: Top 10 Most Popular Poker Players
Now you can get a 100% bonus on your first deposit by using the code ‘LFG.’ Players can deposit up to ₹1,00,000 and get 100% bonus. For example, If a player deposits ₹5,000 using code LFG on their first deposit, the maximum bonus that will be credited is ₹5,000 i.e. 100% extra bonus.
(i) The bonus is applicable only for first time depositors.
(ii) You can deposit cash up to ₹1,00,000 to get a 100% bonus.
(iii) Players can also get a 100% welcome bonus on their first deposit. Here, 15% will be instant bonus and the remaining 85% is locked bonus.
(iv) Players have to earn Pocket Coins to release the welcome bonus.
(v) Welcome bonus will be released as bonus money.
(vi) Minimum first-time deposit amount is ₹50.
(vii) Maximum first-time deposit amount is ₹1,00,000.
(viii) Withdrawal can be initiated only after players complete the KYC verification process.
A young and passionate writer with a postgraduate degree in Radio and Television Journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Kumar Shubham works as an Executive Content Writer for Gutshot Magazine and enjoys watching movies, making short films, and doing voice overs.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE