SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction, Match 30, The Hundred 2021, Pitch Report, Playing XI & More
by Aakash Mishra
Posted on 16 Aug, 2021
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction, Match 30, The Hundred 2021, Pitch Report, Playing XI & More: In the upcoming match of ‘The Hundred Men’s Competition 2021,’ Southern Brave (SOB) will face Oval Invincibles (OVI) in Rose Bowl at 10:30 PM (IST) on August 16, 2021. Readers can get all the updates on gutshotmagazine.com concerning TRT vs BPH Dream11 prediction 2021, live-streaming and head-to-head battles.
Fantasy cricket involves knowledge and skills. The 30th match of The Hundred 2021 is scheduled to be played at Rose Bowl. Viewers can watch the match at 10.30 PM IST.
Only a handful of games are left and still, the top three spots haven’t been identified yet, hundred is set for an exciting finish. This is a “do” or “die” game for both teams, and a defeat here will see them packing.
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & Match Details
The 30th match of The Hundred 2021 is scheduled to be played at Roes Bowl. Viewers can watch the match at 10.30 PM IST.
Match: Match 30, SOB vs OVI
Time: 10.30 PM IST
Date: 16th Aug 2021
Venue: Rose Bowl
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & Initial Squad for Dream11
Oval Invincibles (OVI)
Liam Dawson, Danny Briggs, Jofra Archer, George Garton, Craig Overton, Jake Lintott, Quinton de Kock, Colin de Grandhomme, Alex Davies, Delray Rawlins, Chris Jordan, James Vince, Tymal Mills, Devon Conway, Ross Whiteley, and Max Waller.
Southern Brave (SOB)
Quinton de Kock(w), Paul Stirling, James Vince(c), Alex Davies, Ross Whiteley, Colin de Grandhomme, Chris Jordan, George Garton, Danny Briggs, Tymal Mills, and Jake Lintott.
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & My Fantasy Pick Southern Brave (SOB)
- A Davies
- C Jordan
- Q de Kock
- J Vince
- P Stirling
- J Lintott
Oval Invincibles (OVI) Initial Squad for Dream11
Will Jacks, Jordan Cox, Rory Burns, Laurie Evans, Sandeep Lamichhane, Sam Curran, Saqib Mahmood, Sam Billings, Brandon Glover, Tom Curran, Alex Blake, Colin Ingram, Jordan Clark, Reece Topley, Nathan Sowter, Jason Roy, and Sunil Narine.
Oval Invincibles (OVI) Playing XI for Dream11
Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Sunil Narine, Colin Ingram, Sam Billings (w/c), Alex Blake, Laurie Evans, Tom Curran, Tabraiz Shamsi, Reece Topley, and Saqib Mahmood.
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & My Fantasy Pick for Oval Invincibles (OVI)
- J Roy
- S Narine
- S Billings
- A Blake
- T Shamsi
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction
- Keeper – Quinton de Kock
- Batters – Paul Stirling, James Vince, Jason Roy, C Ingram
- All-Rounders – Sunil Narine, Colin de Grandhomme
- Bowler – Tom Curran, Tabraiz Shamsi, S Mahmood, George Garton
- Captain- Jason Roy
- Vice-Captain- Colin de Grandhomme
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & Player Stats
Sam Billings Stats
- The Hundred: 122 runs at a strike rate of 137.
- T20I: 32 Matches, 29 Innings, 417 Runs, 16.68 Average, 128.30 SR
- T20: 191 Matches, 179 Innings, 3597 Runs, 23.50 Average, 129.90 SR
Jason Roy Stats
- The Hundred: 180 runs at an average of 58 and strike rate of 155.35.
- T20I: 48 Matches, 48 Innings, 1193 Runs, 24.85 Average, 145.66 SR
Will Jacks Stats
- T20: 56 Matches, 50 Innings, 1153 Runs, 25.06 Average, 152.51 SR & 27 Innings, 60 Overs, 18 Wickets
- T20 Blast: 12 Matches, 12 Innings, 393 Runs, 35.72 Average & 21 Overs, 4 Wickets
Jordan Clark Stats
- T20: 97 Matches, 71 Innings, 1013 Runs, 22.51 Average, 131.90 SR & 75 Innings, 195 Overs, 58 Wickets
- T20 Blast: 10 Matches, 7 Innings, 97 Runs, 24.25 Average & 9 Innings, 26 Overs, 5 Wickets
Tom Curran Stats
- T20I: 30 Matches, 29 Innings, 98 Overs, 29 Wickets
- T20: 143 Matches, 139 Innings, 479 Overs, 164 Wickets
- The Hundred: 7 Matches, 9 Wickets
Saqib Mahmood Stats
- T20I: 9 Matches, 8 Innings, 29 Overs, 7 Wickets
- T20: 41 Matches, 40 Innings, 129 Overs, 54 Wickets
Quinton De Kock Stats
- The Hundred: 4 Matches, 4 Innings, 123 Runs, 41 Average, 175 SR
- T20I: 54 Matches, 54 Innings, 1605 R, 32.75 Average, 138.0 SR
J Vince Stats
- The Hundred: 5 Matches, 167 Runs, 128 SR
- T20I: 12 Matches, 12 Innings, 340 Runs, 28.33 Average, 123.63 SR
- T20: 256 Matches, 249 Innings, 6909 Runs, 30.70 Average, 134.10 SR & 7 Innings, 13 Overs, 3 Wickets
- T20 Blast: 10 M, 1O Innings, 365 Runs, 36.5 Average, 141 S.R
Colin De Grandhomme Stats
- T20I: 36 Matches, 34 Innings, 487 Runs, 18.03 Average, 143.23 SR+ 19 I, 50 Overs, 11 Wickets
- T20: 208 Matches, 187 Innings, 3503 Runs, 24.15 Average, 160.83 SR, 128 Innings, 283 O, 68 Wickets
- T20 Blast: 7 Matches 7 Innings, 150 R, 21.42 Average & 5 Innings, 10 Overs, 2 Wickets
T Mills Stats
- T20I: 5 Matches, 5 Innings, 19 Overs, 3 Wickets
- T20: 130 Matches, 124 Innings, 446 Overs, 142 Wickets
- T20 Blast: 7 Matches, 7 Innings, 22 Overs, 11 Wickets
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & Pitch Report
The batting average of the first inning at this venue for the T20 domestic match is 164 runs. This pitch has a history of supporting batters.
SOB vs OVI Dream11 Prediction & Weather Report
The weather looks a bit cloudy but the chances of a downpour are bleek; the rain won’t interrupt the match.
For more fantasy sports news and poker promotions, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com. Follow us on our social media handles like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram.
Aakash Mishra is a fantasy writer and prediction aficionado. Being a cricket enthusiast himself, he loves to relate and propagate about how fantasy sports platforms can be advantageous in our day to day life. Along with foretelling match results, he enjoys writing about game forecasts for all fantasy sports.