Eventus International To Host Fantasy Esports Summit 2021
Eventus International successfully concluded the inaugural GAME (Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Expo) in Greece last week. The event took place at the beautiful Electra Palace Athens from July 22nd to July 23rd, 2021. It gathered international regulators, betting operators, investors, lawyers, affiliates, SEO specialists, betting platform providers, payment providers and more from across the globe.
The next upcoming event for Eventus International is scheduled for September 2nd and 3rd, 2021, namely the inaugural Fantasy esports Summit (FeS) 2021 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Coronavirus effectively brought the world to a standstill. The dynamic world became static, the stadiums turned dormant as live sports ground to a standstill, leaving sporting fans high and dry as most countries restricted public gatherings to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
As people were confined to their homes and all the activities of life were stuck, one sport emerged perhaps stronger than ever before, namely competitive video gaming or esports. In the pandemic, the gaming and esports industry seems to have found the right ingredients to flourish.
With this in mind, Eventus International is proud to present FeS 2021. The two-day international summit will bring the industry’s biggest names together from across the globe to provide a shared platform for information exchange of best practices and the secret formula for success. You are invited to be a part of this rapidly growing industry and the opportunity to network with industry leaders in this highly lucrative industry.
By attending #FeS2021, you will:
- Hear from our speakers in the trenches who will talk about their approaches to investing, business strategies and insights into this billion-dollar industry.
- Learn how to navigate the current market uncertainties while continuously pivoting business for the future.
- Bridge the gap between the gaming community and everyone else — regulators, lawmakers, media organisations, marketing and event companies, and the audience.
- Keep pace with market growth, trends and future opportunities of the esports gaming world.
- Gain insights into identifying opportunities in emerging markets.
ALSO READ: Eventus International: Now Accepting Speakers For All American Sports Betting Summit 2021
Event highlights include:
- In-depth and interactive panel discussions with expert panels of senior executives.
- Social networking drinks to discuss industry issues and meet potential clients.
- Interact with the start-up and investor scene.
- Join the pre-arranged speed networking service to plug you into the gaming ecosystem.
Hear from distinguished speakers, such as:
- Adrian Figallo, Co-Founder & CFO, World Pro Racing
- Andrew Pearson, Managing Director, Intelligencia
- Andy Fahey, Global Esports Leader, PwC, UK
- Assaf Stieglitz, Founder and CEO, PlayWiseCasino
- Carl Fredrik Stenstrøm, General Secretary, Norwegian Industry Association for Online Gambling (NBO)
- Christina Thakor-Rankin, Principal Consultant, 1710 Gaming Ltd., UK
- Daniel Sebes, Business Development Manager, SEON. Fraud Fighters
- Emily Helmer, Head of Compliance and E-Merchant Services, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
- Felix Klastrup, Founder & CEO, GameScorekeeper
- Genia Gurevitz, Head of Banking and Payment Services, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
- Gustaf Hoffstedt, General Secretary, Swedish Trade Association for Online Gambling (BOS)
- Ivan Oleksii, Sales and Partnerships Manager, Esports Charts
- Joakim Renman, Chief Commercial Officer, Scout Gaming Group
- John Gordon, CEO, Incentive Games
- Justin Mifsud, Founder & CEO, World Pro Racing
- Keith McDonnell, CEO, KMiGaming
- Kristaps Dobrajs, Director of International Sales, ConnectPay UAB
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, Founder, AffiliateINSIDER
- Marek Suchar, Head of Partnerships, Oddin
- Mark McGuinness, Director of Marketing and Customer Success, Dam Mad Media
- Martin Boháč, CEO, Allodium
- Mikael Westerling, VP & Co-Founder, GRID Esports
- Morten Ronde, CEO/Managing Partner, Danish Online Gambling Association (DOGA)/Nordic Gambling
- Oskar Fröberg, CEO, Abios
- Peter-Paul de Goeij, Director, Netherlands Online Gambling Association (NOGA)
- Seth Schorr, CEO, BettorView
- Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman & CEO, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
ALSO READ: Law Firm Tal Ron, Drihem & Co. To Host A Session At Eventus GAME Greece 2021
By registering for #FeS2021, you will gain the opportunity to participate in discussions and receive answers on questions, such as:
- How big is the opportunity actually? What is the growth and how big do you expect it to become?
- How the convergence of cryptocurrency with gaming and esports provides many opportunities to the masses?
- How do you make fantasy esports betting entertaining?
- How being compliant can elevate your business?
- How fantasy sports can be used as an acquisition & retention tool, and how to convert to a sportsbook from fantasy?
Bookings for the inaugural Fantasy esports Summit (FeS) 2021 are now open. Choose between a variety of sponsorship and exhibitor packages, and/ or attend the event as a delegate. Register your interest now and be a part of this rapidly growing industry and the opportunity to network with industry leaders in this highly lucrative industry.
Book your participation today at https://www.eventus-international.com/fes
For more news and updates, keep reading GutshotMagazine.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Telegram.
Amarylisa Gonsalves is a Content Writer at Gutshot Magazine. Advancing from a marketing background, she found her calling in writing. She takes delight in exploring genres and is a curious learner. Patient and ambivert, she believes in letting her work speak for itself. Apart from content writing, she finds solace in writing poetry by manifesting herself through words. Additionally, she adores indulging in drawing and DIY crafts.
Eventus International: Now Accepting Speakers F...
Law Firm Tal Ron, Drihem & Co. To Host A S...
Dive Into The Tech & Design Side Of RMG In...