Abhishek Goindi is a poker pro and one of the most amiable personalities in the Indian poker circuit. He is a successful poker coach and co-founder of Poker Bootcamp India. We caught up with him over the weekend to answer 21 intriguing questions. So, dive right in if you want to know this poker pro a little better.
1. A colour you will never get tired of.
2. One song you can play on loop.
Three little birds or any Bob Marley’s songs.
3. One person you call ‘a mess.’
Myself, I guess.
4. What is the most useless talent you have?
I can touch my nose with my tongue.
5. A celebrity you want to go on a date with.
Quite a few of them but I think Lisa Haydon would be at the top of the list.
6. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Road Runner or Jerry.
7. What is the most expensive thing you have ever purchased?
A flight ticket to the US.
8. What is the one dish you love to cook?
9. One term that makes you laugh.
The evolved Hindi poker term – ‘Bina Dare.’
10. Your favourite motivational quote.
‘Trust the process.’
11. Your favourite cologne?
12. One thing that you always carry.
It used to be my passport pre lockdown but now it’s my beach shorts.
13. A music genre you dislike.
14. What is the last book you read?
Chetan Bhagat’s book 3 Mistakes Of My Life.
15. A phone app you utilize the most.
16. To whom was your last text?
To one of my campers (student).
17. One horror flick you love.
Never watched horror. I’m more of a comedy kinda guy!
18. Podcast or TV show?
Truth is stranger than fiction – Podcast.
19. You would like to vacay in Italy or Spain?
20. One veggie you hate.
I actually love veggies. I don’t think I hate any, but my least favorite would be lauki (bottle gourd).
21. Beachwear or a tux?
Beachwear any day! I’ve never worn or even owned a tux.
Donna Amo is a writer at Gutshot Magazine. She is a graduate from Sophia College of Women, Mumbai with a degree in English Literature. When this October born foodie is not writing content or poetry, she spends her time laughing at memes or watching series. Based out of Mizoram, she is drawn to all things nature and has a soft spot for puppies.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE